We got a late start today and did not leave the resort until well after 12:00pm. We headed for Duck Park in Alpena. We rented Kayaks and went out for about an hour. After this we picniced there at the park. Our next destination was Norway Ridge Pathway and a mountain bike ride. We did over 6 miles of riding. The boys did great. This was Brendan's longest ride under his own power. Afterward we went to Dairy Queen for some well deserved ice cream (I love the Blizzard). We then went to the Grand China Buffet and got take out. It was back to the resort to eat and start preparing for our departure tomorrow morning. Sorry no pictures today. We have a large itenerary tomorrow. We will be meeting Mom and Dad Mason in St. Ignace, doing Castle Rock and making our journey to Marquette. Till tomorrow, good night!
As I said in my previous post I had purchased a few things and would be introducing and reviewing them here. Up next are: Surly Rim Strips: These rime strips are designed for 80mm rims. They also make them for 65mm and 100mm rims. They come in several colors. These are red and will go on the wheels that I have on the Vortex. They are light weight, easy to work with and very durable. I have these in various colors on most of my fat bike wheels. Topeak Joe Blow Fat Tire Pump: Following is from the Topeak Website: JoeBlow™ Fat The first floor pump exclusively designed for low pressure fat tire bikes. Massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than standard floor pumps and delivers big air volume to fill fat tire bikes quickly. Low pressure gauge with pressure release button on hose head allows to adjust tire pressure accurately. Head TwinHead™ w/ air release button Barrel Painted steel Gauge Base mount analog Hose X-...
Comments
Post a Comment